At least 80 advertisers have reportedly dropped their ads from Glenn Beck's Fox News program since he called President Obama a "racist" who has a "deep-seated hatred for white people." Here are his February 26 sponsors, in the order they appeared:
- Rosland Capital
- Lifestyle Lift
- The Law Offices of Pulaski & Middleman
- The Foundation for a Better Life
- Answers in Genesis (IAmNotAshamed.org)
- Dish Network
- Biotab Nutraceuticals, Inc. (Alteril)
- Tax Masters
- Goldline International, Inc.
- News Corp. (The Wall Street Journal)
- American Advisors Group
*Allergan, Inc was previously erroneously identified as a parent company of Hydroxatone, LLC. Media Matters regrets the error.