Tomorrow morning on Media Matters Radio, hosts Ari Rabin-Havt and Bradley Herring bring you the major stories of the week in conservative media. You can listen on SiriusXM Left channel 127 every Saturday morning from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. PT. It is rebroadcast in full Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. PT. You can follow the show on Twitter @MMFARadio.
Tomorrow's guests include:
- Eliot Spitzer -- former governor of New York and host of Viewpoint with Elliot Spitzer on Current TV looks at major scandals involving News Corp andLIBOR.
- Nancy Keenan -- president of NARAL Pro-Choice America explains her decision to step down and what's next for the women's rights movement.
- Krist Novoselic -- bassist of Nirvana and chair of FairVote details how we can reform our elections to respect every vote.
- Alan Grayson -- former representative from Florida examines theLIBORscandal and what can be done to fix the abuses that caused it.
- Joe Strupp -- investigative reporter for Media Matters breaks down his report on how a right-wing group, the Franklin Center, is infiltrating state news coverage.
And as always, Jess Levin presents "The Week in Media," and Katie Paris delivers the latest in progressive messaging in the "Message Matters" segment.
(guests subject to change)
Last week, 350.org founder Bill McKibben analyzed the media's coverage of climate change in the wake of an unprecedented heat wave.