Tomorrow morning on Media Matters Radio, hosts Ari Rabin-Havt and Bradley Herring bring you the major stories of the week in conservative media. You can listen on SiriusXM Left channel 127 every Saturday morning from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. PT. It is rebroadcast in full Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. PT. You can follow the show on Twitter @MMFARadio.
Tomorrow's guests include:
- Steve Benen -- producer for MSNBC's The Rachel Maddow Show, blogger at MaddowBlog, and an MSNBC political contributor examines the new out-of-context, coordinated smear against President Obama.
- Jeremy Holden -- research director of Media Matters for America breaks down the campaign of distraction waged by the right-wing media in defense of Mitt Romney.
- Joe Strupp -- investigative reporter for Media Matters for America discusses his report on Latino leaders blasting Fox News' hypocrisy.
- Leila Hilal -- Director, Middle East Task Force at New America Foundation updates us on the latest developments in Syria and what's next as the Assad regime falters.
- Alexander Zaitchik -- investigative reporter for Media Matters for America discusses his dispatch from inside the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty talks.
And as always, the co-hosts wrap up the big news in "The Week in Media," and Katie Paris delivers the latest in progressive messaging in the "Message Matters" segment.
(guests subject to change)
Last week, Eliot Spitzer, host of Viewpoint on Current TV, joined the show to discuss the massive LIBOR scandal.