Issues ››› Government
- Repeating omission of Wash. Post, NY Times ignored GOP decision to punt on spending bills, "gum up" Democrats' agenda 11.30.2006
- Asserting incoming Senate GOP leader's "conciliatory" tone, Wash. Post article left out GOP's dumping of unfinished spending bills on Democrats 11.29.2006
- Hume noted scandal-related "ethics charges" against Ohio Gov. Taft, but left out that Taft was convicted of those charges 11.21.2006
- Cavuto endorsed Bolton's nomination to U.N. post, claiming it's "not right" that the Senate will not confirm him 11.17.2006
- Olbermann awarded Beck "Worst Person" for saying he "feel[s]" like asking first Muslim congressman to "prove to me that you are not working with our enemies" 11.16.2006
- CNN's Beck to first-ever Muslim congressman: "[W]hat I feel like saying is, 'Sir, prove to me that you are not working with our enemies' " 11.15.2006
Michael Reagan: Rather than allow Bush to get "credit for ending the war in Iraq," Dems prefer to leave Iraq "in play at least through the 2008 election cycle so that they can use it as a wedge issue"