Issues ››› Justice & Civil Liberties
- Sargent and Maddow discuss whether CIA documents "are likely to help" Pelosi 05.18.2009
- Hume cites "perception" of Dems being "reflexively anti-defense and anti-spying" 05.18.2009
- Newspapers ignore reports on Cheney office's push for Al Qaeda-Iraq link 05.18.2009
- Acosta credits Liz Cheney with having "shot down" torture allegation, when in fact she dodged key question 05.18.2009
Sullivan: "Where are conservatives who believe in restraining executive power and the dangers of torturing people?"
Castellanos: "[I]f Speaker Pelosi were still capable of human facial expression, we'd see she'd be embarrassed" by her "Nixon-like position"
- Again trotted out to discuss Pelosi-CIA controversy, Miller says "this story has really come back to bite her in an unmentionable part of the anatomy, appropriately so" 05.16.2009