- John King notes conservative motives opposing Sotomayor: "The conservative base is looking for something to rally around" 05.26.2009
- Scarborough: "You've got a liberal president who's been governing liberally selecting a very liberal candidate" 05.26.2009
- Beck on empathetic SCOTUS justice: "Was Solomon empathetic when he said cut the baby in half?" 05.26.2009
- Levin: SF will keep re-electing "shrill" Pelosi "as long as her makeup holds up" 05.26.2009
- On MSNBC, Amanda Carpenter slams attacks -- documented by Media Matters -- on Pelosi's looks 05.26.2009
Wallace allows Kyl to claim: "It is palpably false to suggest that the existence of Gitmo created terrorism"
CQ's Allen says SCOTUS pick presents "good opportunity" to rally GOP "particularly to raise money"