- MSNBC's Hall cites "all of these anonymous sources" in repeating smears of Sototmayor 05.26.2009
NBC's Washington bureau chief Whitaker on Sotomayor: "It's hard to pigeonhole her as a liberal, as an activist"
Krauthammer: "empathy" is "the overturning of the idea of" MLK "of justice being about the content of a character"
- King reports unsourced claims that some Dems think Sotomayor not one of "the intellectual firebrands that the president had on his list" 05.26.2009
- Harwood on potential Republican opposition to Bush-appointed Sotomayor: "[A] question about masochism" 05.26.2009
- Williams says "some conservatives" defended Sotomayor's comments on policy coming from bench as "stating the obvious" 05.26.2009
- Fox's Hemmer responds to Sotomayor nomination with sexism: "She is reportedly domineering in oral arguments" 05.26.2009