- Morning Joe panelists "sick[ened]" by story of pregnant transgender man 04.08.2008
On Tim Russert, Hitchens asserted Clinton's actions made her look "sort of alternately soppy and bitchy"
- O'Reilly on transgender man's pregnancy: "[I]magine a poor kid getting born into that family" 04.04.2008
- O'Reilly apparently still not relaxing "on all this gay stuff" 04.04.2008
- Limbaugh: "[A] lot of these feminists and women ... think they're owed" a Clinton win; "they've had two or three abortions" 04.01.2008
- Newsweek's Bailey referred to Clinton's emotional NH moment as her "most famous moment of trying to be like an average human being" 04.01.2008
- Marc Rudov on O'Reilly Factor: "Men are depressed ... because men are allowing women to take over the world" 03.28.2008