So who's still advertising on Beck? January 20 edition...
Eighty advertisers have reportedly dropped  their ads from Glenn Beck's Fox News program since he called  President Obama a "racist" who has a "deep-seated hatred of white people." Here are his January 20 sponsors, in the order they appeared:
- State of Utah
- News Corp. (The Wall Street Journal)
- Zero Technologies (ZeroWater)
- FEMA (National Flood Insurance Program)
- Merit Financial
- American Petroleum Institute
- Wholesale Direct Metals
- Clarity Media Group (The Weekly Standard)
- Walden University
- Dish Network
- Rosland Capital
- Lear Capital
- Goldline International, Inc.
- Lifestyle Lift