Geller uses OFA internship program to compare Obama to Hitler
The right-wing's ludicrous fearmongering  about how President Obama is trying to indoctrinate children isn't going away any time soon.
This time, Pamela Geller is leading the charge . Geller knows two things: 1) Obama's Organizing for America organization has a high school internship program (a secret program cunningly hidden  on OFA's website - classic Alinskyite misdirection!) and 2) One teacher at one high school appears to have handed out applications to a high school class (according to one of Geller's readers).
From these pieces of information, Geller determines:
1) Obama is "recruiting in our high schools" to promote Obama's agenda of "national socialism."
2) The students are being "enlisted like SS youth."
3) Obama "is poisoning our public school system" by acting like "it's his own private breeding farm."
4) This indicates that "academic learning and achievement is hopelessly abandoned, and supplanted by radical leftist activism from the leftwing Alinsky indoctrinators in the perverse public school system."
5) The interns will be "force fed" "The mother's milk of the left -- anti-war agitation, anti-capitalism, Marx, Lenin, Ayers, Ellie Light activism, LGBT agenda promotion, global warming, pro-jihad, and illegal immigration. For starters."
Geller, of course, goes on to link the internship program to Obama's "creepy speech " to students about how they should stay in school, and how "public school teachers more than once were caught indoctrinating children into the Obama cult," i.e., the release of YouTube  videos  of students singing songs honoring Obama over which the Right previously freaked out.
If this particular wackiness were confined to Geller's blog, it would be one thing. But of course, Andrew Breitbart - who's never met a lie, smear, or distortion  he didn't like - was quick to give Geller a "Big" platform  to push it.