10 Of The Worst Examples Of Michelle Malkin's Inflammatory Rhetoric
In a recent post on her website, Fox News contributor Sally Kohn argued  that conservative pundit Michelle Malkin, also a Fox News contributor, "condemn[s] supposed incivility on the part of the left while championing incivility on the part of the right," and pointed to examples of Malkin attacking progressives. Malkin responded  to Kohn's post on Sean Hannity's radio show today, arguing that instead of using inflammatory rhetoric, she merely makes "funny," "lighthearted jokes":
But the following attacks Malkin has launched against progressives are neither "funny" nor "lighthearted":
- Malkin attacked  Michelle Obama for shopping at an Alexandria, VA, Target store, writing that Obama went "about as 'incognito' as Lady Gaga's outfit at her younger sister's graduation." Malkin went on to call the first lady "the glamour queen" and further stated that Obama's Target visit was "to counter the negative diva buzz" and that it "looks like she left the bling at home."
- Malkin called  Michelle Obama the president's "bitter half" and  the "bitter half of the Obama administration."
- Malkin mocked  Democratic National Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz as nothing more than "Alan Grayson in heels ... Anthony Weiner, only an octave higher."
- Malkin called  President Obama "thug-in-chief" and accused his administration of having "boots on the necks of American small business owners."
- Malkin said  Obama "has been the Chicago bully in victim's clothing from day one."
- Malkin asserted  that with the contraception rule, Obama sided with "femagogues" and "tramplers of religious rights."
- Malkin said  that Obama "has embraced an impulse among the cultural left to display hostility to law enforcement."
- Malkin said  Obama seems "far more willing to give the benefit of the doubt to the most virulently anti-American regimes."
- Malkin called  Richard Trumka "thug-in-chief at the AFL-CIO" and accused him of a "bloody legacy."
- Malkin accused  the Democratic Party and the White House of "racial demagoguery."
Malkin is not the only conservative to launch attacks that are neither "lighthearted" nor "funny":
- Fox's Eric Bolling said  that Obama was hosting "hoodlum[s]" in "the hizzouse" after learning that Obama was meeting with the Gabonese president. Bolling later said  he was sorry for saying this and had gotten "a little fast and loose with the language."
- Fox's Bill O'Reilly said , "I don't see any difference between [Arianna] Huffington and the Nazis," KKK.
- Rush Limbaugh asserted  that Obama has "a huge grievance against this country, a chip on his shoulder," and he wants "to get even."
- The Washington Times' Jeffrey Kuhner called  Obama "an anti-Christian, anti-religious bigot" whose "goal is to purge Christianity from civil society, to marginalize religion from the public square."
- Fox's Angela McGlowan said  Obama is "Machiavellian" and "a political monster" who is "about self-preservation ... not about this country."
- Ted Nugent called  Secretary of State Hillary Clinton a "toxic cunt" and "two-bit whore for Fidel Castro."
- Nugent said  Obama is "a piece of shit" who should "suck on my machine gun."
- Fox's Bolling said  that Obama was "chugging a few 40's" in Europe instead of responding to the tornados in Joplin, Missouri.
- Bolling falsely claimed  that Obama had been a drug dealer. He later wrote  on his Twitter feed: "Said yesterday that I thought the President had admitted to buying or selling drugs. I was wrong. And I apologize to him for my mistake"