Tomorrow morning on Media Matters Radio, hosts Bradley Herring and Eric Boehlert bring you the major stories of the week in conservative media. You can listen on SiriusXM Left channel 127 every Saturday morning from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. PT. It is rebroadcast in full Sundays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. PT. You can follow the show on Twitter @MMFARadio.
Tomorrow's guests include:
- Jared Bernstein -- senior fellow at Center on Budget and Policy Priorities breaks down the competing economic plans.
- Joe Strupp -- investigative reporter for Media Matters for America previews an upcoming report on The Wall Street Journal's ethics.
- John Nichols -- Washington correspondent for The Nation looks at national coverage of Paul Ryan and how it compares to local coverage from Wisconsin.
- Ron Reagan, Jr. -- author and political analyst discusses Fox News' forced comparisons of Paul Ryan and Ronald Reagan.
- Lisa Lindsley -- director, capital strategies at AFSCME on Romney's deregulation strategy and how he's gotten a pass in the media.
And as always, Media Matters national press secretary Jess Levin wraps up the big news in "The Week in Media."
(guests subject to change)