- County Fair: Anchoring MSNBC Live, CNBC's Francis says tax legislation to recoup bonuses seems "a little bit ridiculous," "silly"
- County Fair: Limbaugh on response to AIG: "We now have mob rule the way it started in Nazi Germany"
- County Fair: Channeling Limbaugh on AIG bonus tax, Doocy notes the "pitchfork and torch crowd"
- County Fair: Matthews repeatedly refers to Congresspersons supporting tax as "villagers" going after AIG bonus recipients with "torches"
- County Fair: Cavuto echoes Limbaugh's defense of AIG from "lynch mob"
- Limbaugh joined by other conservatives standing up for AIG against "mob rule"