Loading the player reg...
Savage now claims controversial autism comments were made "in jest"
- Savage says Muslims, others should be banned from US, but he's "going to sue" UK for banning him
- Savage on autism: "A fraud, a racket. ... In 99 percent of the cases, it's a brat who hasn't been told to cut the act out"
- Savage falsely recasts autism remarks to claim he was "take[n] out of context"
- If Savage was smearing only misdiagnoses of autism, why did he previously call autism itself a "phony disease"?
- Retroactive context? Talk Radio Network discovers "true context" for Savage's autism "views" in shows that came days after his original comments