George Will bestowing prestige of Washington Post, Newsweek, ABC News on CPAC
Washington Post, Newsweek, and ABC News commentator George Will is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the CPAC 2010 presidential banquet tonight, bestowing the prestige of these media outlets on the conservative gathering. Here is a sampling of some of the things that have been said so far at CPAC events being televised by C-SPAN:
- Mattera mocks college feminism classes, says a "feminist new black man" is "a crossover between RuPaul and Barney Frank"
- Mattera says unlike Obama, "our notion of freedom doesn't consist of snorting cocaine"
- At CPAC, radio host McCullough declares that young conservative activists "will not sit at the back of the bus"
- CPAC speaker McCullough "not that terribly disturbed" that birther promoter Hayworth challenging McCain
- Davi: Obama "probably" planning to use Gitmo to imprison Breitbart and Coulter
- Liz Cheney at CPAC: Obama needs to "stop apologizing for this great nation and start defending her"
Further information on CPAC speaker Kevin McCullough is available here: Meet CPAC speaker, "XPAC" youth outreach leader and gay-hating bigot Kevin McCullough