Meet CPAC speaker, "XPAC" youth outreach leader and gay-hating bigot Kevin McCullough
Blog ››› ››› ERIC HANANOKI
Meet Kevin McCullough.
McCullough wants to "hang" with students and under-30s attending CPAC. McCullough and Sharks in Venice star Stephen Baldwin have assembled something called the "XPAC" lounge, a.k.a. the "ultimate in cool." There, young folks can find "free food, films, games, and more" -- like meeting noted youth icon Brit Hume. According to McCullough and Baldwin, it'll be "GNARLY," which I understand to be one greater than tubular.
Speaking today at CPAC, McCullough told the audience that "saving freedom" from academia and government is the "greatest task" asked of a generation except "perhaps" the WWII generation, young conservative activists "will not sit at the back of the bus," and he's "not that terribly disturbed" that birther promoter J.D. Hayworth is challenging John McCain.
McCullough, a radio host and Townhall.com blogger, has apparently "been called the heir apparent to Dobson and Falwell" and "advocates for such shocking things as absolute truth." Indeed, "ultimate in cool" organizer McCullough has made a career out of bashing gays for their "perverse" lifestyle of "nihilism, narcissism and compulsive sexual addiction." A brief history:
- Gays "suffering from such immense guilt" over their perverse sexual pleasures. "No longer satisfied with practicing the unspeakable perverse sexual pleasures that their hearts seek in private bedrooms, they wish to be able to do so in public. They are also suffering from such immense guilt over their sexual behaviors, because they know inherently that the actions they perform are in fact unhealthy, that they will go to any means necessary to try and shut down the voices in their heads that tell them it is wrong ... Radical homosexual activists hate marriage because fundamentally they hate God, and the guilt of both drives them to extremes." [column, 10/27/06; hat-tip to RightWingWatch.org]
- "Homosexuality is behavior that is damaging to individuals, to families and to society." "But I have noticed that when it comes to the entire issue of homosexuality, increasing numbers of banner conservatives are going soft on truth that has been commonly understood for thousands of years. That truth is this: Homosexuality is behavior that is damaging to individuals, to families and to society ... The 'gay' lifestyle does nothing to promote monogamous healthy relationships. Why? Because there is little, if anything, healthy about nihilism, narcissism and compulsive sexual addiction." [column, 5/30/03]
- Lesbians spurning the protection of "a true man" from "dragons." "She will never know the security of a true man protecting her from the dragons of the world and providing for her an environment where she can nurture and give love to that little life once it arrives, or the stamp of approval that God puts on such an experience. And because she and her partner know this, they must defy reason, biology and sexual function to create children and experiences that serve as faulty substitutes for that God-ordained picture." [column, 10/27/06]
- Lesbians like Mary Cheney having children to fool world into thinking they're normal. "There is a reason for homosexual activists to have kids; it is part of the great deception that no one is to question. By having children in the picture, the attempt to complete the circle and to convince the world that such a family unit is normal is all-important ... how moral is it for Mary Cheney to bring a child into society who from the outcome is told that her second mommy is the equivalent of a true father?" [column, 12/8/06]
- "[N]o pandemic of HIV for people who behave as God intended when it comes to sexual expression." "The news is - that outside of sub-Saharan Africa where tribal myths are taught that in order to rid oneself of the virus you must rape a virgin - outside of THAT - there IS no pandemic of HIV for people who behave as God intended when it comes to sexual expression." [blog post, 6/9/08]
- Same-sex relationships comparable to pedophilia, adultery, bestiality. "Why will Wal-Mart spend monetary resources to help fund conferences that promote same-gender sexual behavior? Would they do the same for adulterers? Pedophiles? Men who like sheep?" [column, 9/1/06]
- Democrats "pander to perverts." "Homosexual behavior and Christianity do not mix. From the standpoint of theory, theology, doctrine, and practice the two are totally and completely incompatible; as are adultery, pornography, bestiality, pedophilia, pre-marital sex, incest, cross dressing, multiple partner orgies and the list goes on. So the candidates can not have it both ways ... I personally will see to it that all 8000 churches in New York City are aware of their willingness to pander to perverts." [column, 7/11/07; hat-tip Pam Spaulding]
This is the guy CPAC is using to reach students and young Americans?