Mark Williams calls Allah a "monkey god," is he still welcome on CNN's air?
Blog ››› ››› OLIVER WILLIS
The animals of allah for whom any day is a great day for a massacre are drooling over the positive response that they are getting from New York City officials over a proposal to build a 13 story monument to the 9/11 Muslims who hijacked those 4 airliners.
The monument would consist of a Mosque for the worship of the terrorists' monkey-god and a "cultural center" to propagandize for the extermination of all things not approved by their cult.
This isn't the first round of offensive commentary from Williams, who is also "chairman" of the Tea Party Express:
- Williams: After 9-11, Obama came "out of the closet as the domestic insurgent that he is"
- Williams: Obama "Tiger Woodsing" a "mistress" while raping the country
- Williams: Some members of Congress are "apparently brushing up" on Mein Kampf to try to criminalize dissent
- Williams posts pics of Obama and Pelosi as terrorists
- Williams repeatedly calls opponents "faggot"
- Williams on Obama: "Our Half White, Racist President"
- Williams: Immigrants "engage in slavery and prostitution"
Williams is a frequent guest of CNN, and is usually invited to discuss the tea party movement and its activists. He most recently appeared on April 19th.
At what point does CNN make an editorial decision on what sort of commentary disqualifies someone from being an invited guest. It surely is possible to have someone representing the conservative point of view on air without lowering themselves to Mark Williams' standards, isn't it?