Beck turns a new leaf on same-sex marriage, but what about his past comments?
Blog ››› ››› KARL FRISCH
Last night on Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, Glenn Beck indicated that he doesn't oppose same-sex marriage:
That would be news to anyone who hasn't been watching and listening to Beck over the years when he's said marriage equality was a slippery slope to polyamorous marriage, allowing siblings to marry, and really all about attacking churches:
- Glenn Beck does not oppose gay marriage
- Beck uses toys to explain slippery slope from same-sex marriage to polyamorous marriage
- Beck argues that gay marriage would allow for siblings to marry, if "they're both fixed" and can't procreate
- Beck falsely claimed Iowa marriage ruling "is actually about going into churches"
- Discussing gay marriage ruling in Iowa, Beck says, "I believe this case is actually about going into churches, and going in and attacking churches and saying, 'You can't teach anything else' "
- Glenn Beck way off on same-sex marriage numbers